If your cat or dog or horse has been suffering from ringworm or a sort of eczema called seborrheic dermatitis, then Malaseb Shampoo would be the right shampoo for your pet. Malaseb Shampoo is prescribed by many of the veterinarians as it is a very effective antifungal and antibacterial shampoo. It reduces itching, flaking, irritation, and oiliness. Malaseb has also found to be an effective psoriasis shampoo. If your dog have dry itchy skin – read this article.
The main ingredients of Malaseb Medicated Shampoo are miconazole which is an antifungal agent and chlorhexidine gluconate which is an antimicrobial agent. This shampoo needs to be applied for many weeks until the bacteria and fungus are chased away. There are no dyes or fragrances added to this shampoo.
For using Malaseb Pet Shampoo, wet your pet’s coat. Lather and leave the shampoo on your pet for ten minutes. Then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Wash your hands thoroughly after giving a bath to your pet. Allow the pet to air dry. Towel drying or blow drying the coat could irritate the affected skin. Wash your pet with Malaseb twice a week. The maximum length of the treatment period should not exceed 16 weeks. Ensure that the shampoo is applied around the lips, under the tail, and between the toes. Malaseb Shampoo removes damaged lipids without stripping the coat. But avoid the contact of the shampoo with eyes, nose or mouth.
Precautions while Using the Malaseb Shampoo
Some of the precautions that need to be followed while using Malaseb Shampoo are as follows:
- Ensure that your pet does not lick the shampoo off its coat.
- Do not let the shampoo come in contact with your pet’s eyes and mouth.
- Do not let the puppies or kittens come near your pet until the coat is dry.
- If the shampoo has come in contact with the mucous membrane of your pet, contact the veterinarian immediately.
- Sometimes, your pet can develop allergic reactions to the shampoo. You will need to consult its doctor then.
Benefits of Malaseb Shampoo
The benefits of Malaseb Shampoo are as follows:
- It has proved to be an effective treatment for seborrheic dermatitis.
- It destroys the microorganisms that cause dermatitis.
- It is used to treat scaling as well as to decrease the skin.
- The shampoo is free of artificial coloring agents as well as fragrances.
- It eliminates the damaged lipids without stripping the oil of the coat.
- The shampoo does not have any side effect.
So why wait for any other treatment to treat your pet’s dermatitis when you have Malaseb Shampoo?